Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What makes you happy?

The other night Mike asked Mylee, "What makes you happy?"

she said "ice cream."

Then he said "What else makes you happy?"

she said "more ice cream."


What makes me happy you ask? I'll tell you....
  1. Fall is just around the corner
  2. I lost two pounds!
  3. Tender mercies
  4. My garden veggies
  5. Fruit stands with fresh peaches
  6. Rice pudding and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  7. Dinner with my sisters

I could go on and on - but more than anything I'm just thrilled to death that I am happy!!!

I hope you are too.

6 comments:

Melissa: said...

I love you!

This made my day, thanks!
M

Circe said...

Good list! You're right, there are so many. The best blessing, though, is just to feel happiness.

Chan N Lan said...

Great post Mel!:)

P.S.... it's true, I've never tried cold pizza :) Maybe I should though....

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you're happy!

Phillip and Mary said...

This post brightened my day too. I miss you.

KayDe said...

Enjoy fall for me! I miss it so much! (But the fact that we are still swimming in the pool has its perks too!)