Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ABC Tagged...

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Blogs and Bookclubs
B = BEST FEATURE: Belly Button
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Mike and Mylee
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To be a good wife and mom
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Soft socks to sleep in
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Reading and gardening
G = GOOD AT: Budgeting
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Bungee jumping
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd sleep in and get a maid
J = JUNKIE FOR: Chocolate chip cookies
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: My BFF Teresa
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I don't get mosquito bites
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: My wedding
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Eat a sausage pizza while pregnant
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: online tetris
Q = QUOTE: "Action reduces anxiety"
R= REASON TO SMILE: the cute way Mylee talks: "yook mom, yook!"
S = SORRY ABOUT: my messy house
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Chantel and Laurie
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Sports
V = VERY SCARED OF: Albino's in the window at night, seriously
W = WORST HABIT: Biting my nails and being messy
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Italy
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: 1990's
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: I forgot and I'm too lazy to look it up

PS...there was nothing for the letter 'P', so here's a 'PS' :)

3 comments:

Phillip and Mary said...

Loved the albino comment, Ha!

Circe said...

Love it! So few words can say so much about a person!

Melissa: said...

ummmm....has this albino thing ever happened before? How would you even think of it otherwise?


I remember Teresa! She is one of the coolest girls I ever met.