Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thursday

This Thursday Z goes in for another MRI. He'll get sedated, but luckily only has to fast for four hours this time. The results could be our first definitive proof that the doctors are right. If the tumor has diminished we know we are doing the right thing by waiting, if the tumor has grown we'll be on the surgery/chemo path, and if it is the exact same we just keep waiting and wondering. We'll get the final results on the following Wednesday. We're confident that all will be well, but please keep him in your prayers this week. Thanks, thanks thanks!

4 comments:

Linn said...

He, actually all of you, are in our prayers. What a handsome guy!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for letting us know. Can I help you with anything that day? Dinner? Let me know! I'll be praying for you.

Chan N Lan said...

Your entire family are always in our thoughts and prayers. We hope for the best with this MRI. Please let me know if I can do anything!

kimbob said...

you're in my thoughts today, hope all went well and will wait for another post with the news!