Monday, June 29, 2009

Ode to June



Father's day made me grateful for the fathers in my life, especially the father of my children.
-
Picking strawberries at Day Farms made me grateful for the things that thrill my daughter and take very little of my effort and money.
-
The other day Zach peed all over, set a new personal record (it may have been worthy of a world record) for the amount of "lunch lost" at one time, and took a bath all in a 15 minute time frame. The part that makes me laugh is that he took the bath first!
-
Recently Mylee pulled out her sweat pants (really ugly/camping types) and insisted on wearing them. I asked her why, and she said "I be like you mommy." I guess it's time to start wearing jeans again....

3 comments:

Circe said...

Thanks for the laughs! Sounds like June is treating you well!

Amanda said...

You gotta love the brutal honesty of children. I can't even count how many times my kids have asked me if there's another baby in my tummy because apparently it's growing. Oh well, so much for all of my exercising!

kimbob said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Got to love boys for their peeing! :)