Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beached

The other day I was avoiding some sort of physical movement and I said "I'm so lazy lately," my sister Heather responded ...
"you're not lazy, you're beached."
*
That about sums up how I'm feeling.
.
No real news on the baby. I'm dialated to almost a 3, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up that I'll go into labor before they induce me next Thursday. But I really do hope. I'm afraid my patience with the uncomfort, and my hope and faith are running out faster than the week will. Is there such a thing as running on faith fumes? If not - I may be inventing it as we speak.
.
We're doing another group fast this Sunday with our ward and families, if any would like to join us that would be awesome. Here in Lomax Land we are all pretty worn out, and we still have a long road ahead. To be specific: I need more faith, Mike needs health (he's been sick for almost two weeks now), Mylee needs peace (this has been and will be very hard for her), and the baby needs a miracle.
.
Again I thank all who have been so helpful and kind. I know we are being blessed by your prayers. I know that.
.
My sister is going to keep the blog updated when we have the baby...so hopefully her post will be the next one. Oh, I hope!

5 comments:

Circe said...

You are definitely in our prayers. That last week is so impossible, especially with your circumstances. You will survive! The time will come and your prayers will be answered.

Jennifer said...

We love you, and will fast and pray with all our hearts.

Hull lot of fun said...

You can do this trust me. If Marla and I can have three at once you can handle this. I have always looked up to you. You don't need faith you already have it. We will be fasting for you and baby also. we love you.

Merrill Family said...

Wow, one week!! You have made it this far with things completely out of your hands, just waiting... you will make it this one last week. We will be praying for a miracle for your family, and we hope that you can feel the love and comfort that you need. Please send Mylee over a lot, we love you guys.

kimbob said...

I love your sisters term, beached. the last part of pregnancy is the worst with all the uncomfort your feeling. Can't wait for updates but you are in our prayers!!!