Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The world as she see's it

Lately I've been setting the kitchen timer to remind me to do various things.
.
Earlier in the week when the timer went off Mylee came running in yelling excitedly
"the clock has struck, the clock has struck!"
(I can only figure that this is a reference to Cinderella)
.
Last night the timer went off and she jumped up, threw her arms in the air and yelled "it's time for the baby to pop out!" (I'm assuming that this is a reference to a chick she got to watch hatch the other day). She was SO excited and started talking about how she wanted to take the baby on a walk RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

Circe said...

I WISH it were time for the baby to pop out right now! Have you tried setting a timer for him? hee hee

kimbob said...

isn't it amazing what comes out of the mouths of little children :) They're unpredictable. Hope everything is going well for you