Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On a lighter note



Mylee doesn't take naps anymore, but I still try to get her to have "quiet time" in her room for an hour after lunch (no, it doesn't always work). One of my favorite times of the day is going it to her room after that hour and seeing what she has been doing.
These were two of my favorites... one time she'd put all the furniture she could lift onto her bed and made a fort, another she was just laying there quietly with all of her dolls.
Usually I just find that all of the clothes have been removed from the closet and dresser - and that she is wearing approximately three dresses/outfits at once.

1 comment:

Chalae said...

Your little Mylee is so cute! She Reminds me of you somehow;) I'm glad to know quiet time doesn't always work for other people either. love you Mel!
Chalae