Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas with Mylee

Mylee was so helpful this year while decorating the house for Christmas! In fact she had the tree all done by the time Mike and I were able to even get the tree decorations out of the box. She gathered everything she find that would stay "in" the tree when she put it there. She was so proud, and so were we!

She loves Christmas music - especially the "Melakalekemaka" (no idea how to spell that) song. You'd smile the whole day just to hear her try to say it once!

She's begging me to let her help me make Christmas cookies because of a little book she has - I'm sure we'll take pictures of what is sure to be an adventure, and you'll get to see it.

She keeps looking at the tree and saying "we need to get some presents for me!" In fact, whenever we go to a store she'll say the same thing. (Yes, we have some for her - but she could never resist unwrapping them early - so she has to wait to see them).

This may just turn out to be the best Christmas yet!

1 comment:

Tatum Wheeler said...

Bryce and I got a serious kick outa this. She is so cute and getting so grown up!