Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're havin' a baby!

I am so excited to announce that we are pregnant! We are thrilled to say the least! I'm 12 weeks along and the doctor says that "all is well." (We lost the other baby at 9 weeks, so we're VERY happy at this point.) I'm due on May 13th - just 4 days before Mylee turns three. I haven't been as sick as I was with Mylee so that is a blessing for sure.

The baby is sucking his thumb in the ultrasound, I hope you can see it ok. And, yep, I said his. My doctor said she really thinks it is a boy. We'll take that with a grain of salt for now - but it fun to have an educated guess. Thanks to all for your love and support through everything. Happy Day!!!!

9 comments:

Circe said...

Melinda, you just made my day. I'm so, so happy for you guys. Freestone was obviously a boy at 13 weeks, so your doc could very well be right about that! I'm so happy and so excited to meet the new Lomax. BTW, I was much less sick with Free than with the girls. Isn't it great?!

GChinn said...

That is so great Melinda!! I'm so excited for you guys! This is great news...

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! I'm sorry to hear you lost a baby. That is so, so difficult. I'm so happy that this pregnancy is going well! I'll keep you in my prayers. :)

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you, Melinda! That would be great if it's a boy. Wouldn't it be fun to see a little Mike running around?! And I'm so glad you're not as sick!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. Boys are lots of fun!

Melissa: said...

Soooo cute! I am so excited for you!!!

Linn said...

I am so thrilled for you Melinda! Congratulations and take care!

Dream come true said...

YEAH I am so excited for you! A boy huh we really do keep things even in the fam don't we. I can't believe he was sucking his thumb (or hers I guess) that is too cute

Merrill Family said...

Congratulations!! Since we have the same doctor, you should know that she always told me if it was a boy or a girl at 13-14 weeks, and she was always right (for us anyway). How perfect.