Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Candy, Candy, Candy!!!!

Last Saturday I won a Milky Way candy bar (YUM! ) at a baby shower. I've looked at it everyday since and thought "Oh my gosh, I cannot eat that whole thing - it is way too bad for me." And I haven't, it is still sitting there. That fact only makes me laugh because.....

.
If you count the wrappers of the little Halloween chocolate candy bars I've eaten since Saturday you would not applaud my self control. I can't bring myself to eat one normal size candy bar - but I will eat 5-6 (or more) small ones in a day without blinking! You've got to love the Halloween mindset, that will soon be followed by the Thanksgiving mindset and the Christmas mindset.

.
I think that the real story is that I know deep down that if I eat that Milky Way today I will still eat a handful of the little candy bars too. Or maybe the real story is that I've given up COMPLETELY on ever being a size 8 again! I think I'm going to go find some candy. I really like it:)

2 comments:

Melissa: said...

You make me smile.

I say give in to that chocolaty-carmel goodness...as soon as it's gone, it won't tempt you anymore!!!

But then again, I'm pretty much the devil when it comes to candy, I can't be trusted with good advice in this regard.

MWOOHAHAHAHAAAAAA...

Heidi said...

That's why I'm waiting until the 30th to buy our Halloween Candy.

Go ahead and eat it. Eat one for me too!!!