Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well at last!

I'm very pleased to announce that after a week and a half of the most miserable cold I've ever had - I'm better!

Today I'm going to clean away all of the "sick stuff" from my room. The humidifier will go back in the closet, the vicks vapor rub and cough drops back in the cupboard, and the tissues back to my office. I'll even change the sheets (that smell like vicks vapor rub) because they hold bad memories of endless nights of coughing.

I'm not even sure why I'm blogging this - but I'm happy to have someone to tell.... so thank you for reading.

I wish you health.

2 comments:

Phillip and Mary said...

Congrats! Colds are the worst..so happy your at this end of it! Love you!

Chan N Lan said...

Ya for health! I'm happy that your feeling better!!!