Monday, September 8, 2008

Bagoon!

Well - we finally got Mylee to Lagoon - or "Bagoon" as she calls it. Mike and I only made it on one big ride, but we had such a good time with Mylee!

Landon and Chantel (Mike's Brother and his wife) came with us, and made it so much more fun than it would have been otherwise.










I hope all these happy smiles give you an idea of all the fun!








OK blogging friends - someone tell me how to turn pictures the right way.


Landon and Chantel spoiled Mylee and she loved it! Thanks guys!!(Notice the hairdo by the end of the day)

2 comments:

Chan N Lan said...

That was such a great day! Thanks again for inviting us! We enjoyed every minute of it :) Let's do it again sometime soon!

Phillip and Mary said...

way fun pictures! and you have to change the picture's orientation wherever your pictures are stored first, before you upload them into blogger. You'd think I'd do it if I know how!