Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm here at last!

Well, I'm finally doing it - I was inspired by my sisters and my cousins to start this blog. Mostly I want a way to tell (and show) all the people I love how darn cute my little girl is. She makes me laugh every single day! Yesterday she was naming all my face parts while pointing to them. She said "nose, eyes, mouth, zip (zit), ears...."

Later on she started crying because she wanted "nemos" and I had NO IDEA what that was. Finally, after I picked her up so she could show me I realized she wanted the little fishy crackers in the cupoard. I love seeing how her little brain works!

Anyway, I've got to get back to work since Mylee is napping and this is precious time.

4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Hooray Melinda! I'm so excited about your blog.

Your family picture is beautiful! And I noticed on Laurie's facebook page that you cut your hair short and it's WAY cute!

Ok, so I'm the worst personal trainer EVER. I'm sorry I haven't called you back. I hope you're well, and we really need to play soon. And now I'm rambling and taking up a huge amount of space, I should just probably call you ;).

Have a great day!

Melissa: said...

Oh, and your little girl is darling- "zip"? That's hilarious. :)

Dream come true said...

Congratulations you did it

Chan N Lan said...

Hey Mel~ Well, we've done it. We have one too... the link is: lnclomax.blogspot.com! have a great one!