Friday, June 20, 2008

Happiest Day of the Year

So, I read that June 20th is the happiest day of the year... we'd better enjoy it because it's all down hill from here. My day is pretty average feeling so far, if it is ALL downhill from here I'll be in the pit of despair by November and who knows where by New Year's Eve. Do you know what this make me want to do? Quit working and start eating.

Mylee has a poopy diaper. Lately she runs away from me when she needs her diaper changed (and she's pretty fast.) The bad part is that I don't WANT to change it - so it is hard to stay motivated to catch her (I don't fit well into her fort). I know, I know, I should stop typing and get her (she keeps walking right up to me and then running off when I stop typing).

I did it! I'm glad too, because she is currently sitting on my shoulders (my sunburned shoulders) while I type. This is her favorite seat to watch "Blue's Clue's" from.

May the happiest day be a happy one for you!

1 comment:

Melissa: said...

You are hilarious! I loved this.

And I soooooo relate!
:)